I have pretty much said this in every vlog and Instagram post now, but it bares repeating: It ain’t easy ya’ll.
But I really wouldn’t have it any other way because I love the creative freedom I have with my work and I love how much time I get to spend with my little one. But finding a way to be an attentive mother and a productive worker is challenging to say the least!
Different things work for different folks, but I figured for the blog today, I would take some time to share with you how I stay productive throughout the day as a work from home mommy.
1)Be an early bird–You only have 24 hours in the day, so make the most of them.
2) Sweat a little– Before you start you day, take some time to work out a little, even if it’s just for 5-10 minutes.
3) Drink a glass of cold water–This will help you feel refreshed and jump start your metabolism.
4) Be flexible–Its so important to have a plan for the day. That said, children don’t like plans so don’t feel discouraged if you get off track.
5)List out your 3 top priorities–This way you keep your most important task in clear focus.
6) Take on your hardest task first–-accomplishing your most difficult task first gives you ample time to complete it in and you feel SO much better once it’s out of the way!
7) Take small breaks–Your productivity will dip after a certain amount of time spent on a task. So take a break every now and then to refresh you mind
8) Use Airplane Mode–When you’re in the middle of a task put your phone into airplane mode to limit distractions come in.
9) Plan around nap time–The kiddos will eventually knock themselves out, so much sure you have a plan on what you’ll get up too when they’re asleep (even if it’s just to take a quick nap yourself!)
10) Prep the night before– Before you go to bed, prep as much as you can for tomorrow. Pull out your cloths, make you lunch and write a rough daily schedule for yourself. It’s one less thing to do in the morning!
There are many things that you can do to help up your productivity, but these have been the tips that have helped me the most. What are some of your favorite productivity hacks? Let us know below!
Do you like this blog? Pin It and SHARE!